Shahrukh Khan Says Indian Politicans Asking Him To Return Pakistan - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Baat Cheet -----Chat-Room(USERS) » Pics And Images » ShowBiz » Shahrukh Khan Says Indian Politicans Asking Him To Return Pakistan
ShowBiz Share ShowBiz Related Stuffs Here

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Hot1 Shahrukh Khan Says Indian Politicans Asking Him To Return Pakistan - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-26-2013, 03:22 PM

Shahrukh Khan Says Indian Politicans Asking Him To Return Pakistan

Today Breaking News About Shahrukh Khan Looks To In Trouble In India As He Was Confronting Criticize From Hindu Extremists Over Being A Muslim.

Shahrukh Khan Discussed His Discomfort In An Emotional First Person Article Titled Being A Khan For Outlook Turning Point Magazine, Posted In Organization With The New York Times Newspaper.
Shahrukh Exposed That Some Politicians Questioned Him To Go Back Again To His Local Homeland. Pakistan, Right After 9th September Incident.

In His Article Being A Shahrukh Had Written, “I Often Turn Into The Accidental Target Of Politics Leaders Who Select To Create A Icon Of All That They Think Is Wrong And Unpatriotic About Muslims People In India. There Have Been Situations When I Have Been Charged Of Impact Allegiance To Our Neighbor Country (Pakistan) Relatively That My Own Nation-This Even While I Am An Indian Citizen, Whose Father Battled For The Independence Of India. Rallies Have Been Presented Where Leaders Have Exhorted Me To Depart And Come Back What They Relate To My ‘First’ Homeland.

King Khan, Who Wedded Gauri, A Hindu Has 2 Kids-Aryan And Suhana. I Offered My Son And Daughter Names That Could Successfully Pass For Common (Pan-India And Pan-Religious) Ones -Aryan And Suhana, Said Shahrukh.

Shahrukh Khan Has Been Bequeathed By Me So They Can’t Truly Escape It. I Articulate It With My Epiglottis When Requested By Muslims And Place The Aryan As Proof Of Their Competition When Non-Muslims Inquire. I Think About This Will Avoid My Children From Getting Unnecessary Eviction Orders Or Randomly Fatwas In The Upcoming,” Defined Khan.

Shahrukh Reported That He Was Forced To Make The Movie My Name Is Khan In A Bid To Verify A Factor After Being Continuously Arrested In United State Airports Simply Because Of His Last Name.

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Shahrukh Khan Says Indian Politicans Asking Him To Return Pakistan - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-31-2013, 09:13 PM

thanks for the sharing...

(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Shahrukh Khan Says Indian Politicans Asking Him To Return Pakistan - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-31-2013, 11:43 PM

oh...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Shahrukh Khan Says Indian Politicans Asking Him To Return Pakistan - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-31-2013, 11:58 PM

hmmmm.........

(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Shahrukh Khan Says Indian Politicans Asking Him To Return Pakistan - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   02-01-2013, 01:10 PM

Thanks For Saying Nothing ..

(#6)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Shahrukh Khan Says Indian Politicans Asking Him To Return Pakistan - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   02-01-2013, 01:34 PM

lol Shorsh

(#7)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Shahrukh Khan Says Indian Politicans Asking Him To Return Pakistan - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   02-01-2013, 02:13 PM

Haww, What's This Lol ..

Post New Thread  Reply