Hadees Of The Day - Page 11 - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link| link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link |
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Islam » Hadees Shareef » Hadees Of The Day
Hadees Shareef !!!!Share Hadeesein here!!!!

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#101)
Old
Banned

My Photos: ()
Default Re: Hadees Of The Day - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-10-2011, 01:16 PM

Prophet Muhammad pbuh : The noblest deeds in the presence of the Honorable the Exalted Allah are having faith without any doubt, fighting in which there is no greed for booties, and an accepted Hajj pilgrimage. The first people who enter Paradise are the martyrs in the way of God, slaves who kindly obey their master’s orders and are sincere with them, and married men who are chaste. The first people who enter Hell are rulers in command who do not rule with justice, rich men who do not pay what is due on their wealth, and poor people who are arrogant.

Sponsored Links
(#102)
Old
Banned

Default Re: Hadees Of The Day - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-10-2011, 01:16 PM

Prophet Muhammad pbuh : As long as a believer guards his prayers Satan fears him. Once he gets negligent about saying his prayers Satan overcomes him and leads him to commit sins.

(#103)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Hadees Of The Day - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-10-2011, 01:17 PM

Jazakallah khair

(#104)
Old
Banned

Default Re: Hadees Of The Day - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-10-2011, 01:18 PM

NABI (S.A.W.W) ne
Allah se Arz K¡ya :

" Meri Ummat Ka Hisaab Mere Supurd Kar Di Jiye Ta K Doosri Ummaton K Saamne Meri Ummat Ki Ruswai Na Ho,

... ALLAH ne Farmaya :

Main Chahta Hun K Aap Ki Ummat Ka Hisaab Main Khud Hi Karon,

Taa K
Agar Koi Laghzish Ho To Usko Aap se Bhi Posheda Rakhon,

Taa K
Aap K¡ Ummat Ki Aap K Saamne Bhi Ruswai Na Ho"

*¡* SUBHANALLAH *¡*

(Bukhar¡ Musl¡m)
'Page no#102

(#105)
Old
Banned

Default Re: Hadees Of The Day - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-10-2011, 01:18 PM

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: “Do not abuse anyone…Do not look down upon any good work, and when you speak to your brother, show him a cheerful face.”

(#106)
Old
Banned

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "He whose property exceed his needs, let him support the one whose property does not (meet his needs), and he whose food exceeds his needs, let him share it with those who do not have food."

(#107)
Old
Banned

Default Re: Hadees Of The Day - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-10-2011, 01:20 PM

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "Seven kinds of people will be sheltered under the shade of God on the Day of Judgment...They are: a just ruler, a young man who passed his youth in the worship and service of God...one whose heart is attached to the mosque...two people who love each other for the sake of God...a man who is invited to sin...but declines, saying 'I fear God'...one who spends his charity in secret, without making a show...and one who remembers God in solitude so that his eyes overflow (with tears)."

(#108)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Hadees Of The Day - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-10-2011, 01:21 PM

Jazakallah anum if u dun mind just make threads in hadees section and post ur hadees there so it will be a great collection

(#109)
Old
Banned

Default Re: Hadees Of The Day - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-10-2011, 01:24 PM

after 15posts i will make threads bcz less than 15 posts user are not allowed to make threads

(#110)
Old
Banned

Default Re: Hadees Of The Day - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-10-2011, 01:24 PM

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "By God, he does not believe! By God, he does not believe! By God, he does not believe!" When asked who he was referring to, the Prophet replied: "That person whose neighbor does not feel safe from his evil."

Post New Thread  Reply