MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community - View Single Post - Get amazing (and easy) looks, with new cream shadows Kiko
View Single Post
(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
dolly Get amazing (and easy) looks, with new cream shadows Kiko - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-10-2016, 08:13 PM

One of the products that clients were clamoring to Kiko has finally arrived: 'Cream Crush' are its new cream eye shadows for brown and blue eyes long lasting that promise to compete with the big list that already exists in the market. I can only say that the colors are amazing and of course, that price is impossible to resist to try them out.

They offer a smooth, silky texture and an intense color for eye makeup in theory remains unchanged up to 10 hours, as it has a designed to perfectly adhere to the eyelids during application without sacrificing the lightness of these formats formula.

It is available in 16 shades from nude to the intense greens and blues also articulated in multiple finishes (from matte to pearl), although there are some shades that are quite bright and I see more for looks shadows appear noche.Estas in a glass jar that allows the color through the package, as is the format that is often used. They are ophthalmologically tested, are hypoallergenic and do not contain parabenos.Además of pigmentation and duration (which by brand excellent), one of the things that causes me curious is the issue of duration, because I had cream shadows that they have dried very quickly, although it is still too early to tell.

How could it be otherwise the price is one of its strengths, since each one costs 6.90 euros (much more affordable than midrange).

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links