MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community - View Single Post - Maxi Dress Competition,
View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Banned

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Heart Maxi Dress Competition, - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-03-2012, 01:02 PM

i'm Back Wid an Oda Maxi Dress CONTEST As You Knw Ppl Our Last Dress CONTEST was blast and also very very interesting, i did Enjoy alot and so You Guys.., So We Thought let's do Some Thing Different Dis Time..We have 2 share maxi dress Rather Then normal Dress and Shalwar kameez, Could be any Like normal Simple, Fancy,Stylish,heavy work,any Colour Could be any 2 You'r Choice..., "RULES" Dis Time You Don't need 2 wear all you Just need 2 do is hang da dress on da door wall or any where and then take da pix...!! Not fake Pix allowed...!! 2 and 3 pix are allowed 2 share here in da thread meraforum logo must on da pix..!! 4 you'r idea im will share few pix here in da dress so you can get idea wat type of maxi you have 2 share..!! i hope you all girls have dat kinda dress and you will share 2..., so we have 2 make dis thread blast like we have Done our 1st CONTEST in Dress Section,,So Guys have Fun and do share..!!!Last Date Is 29/8/2012
Few Pix 4 You'r idea!!!

Last edited by Abewsha; 08-08-2012 at 07:30 AM..
Share on facebook
Sponsored Links