MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community - View Single Post - Ayat , Hadith & Dua for the day -
View Single Post
(#2)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Default Re: Ayat , Hadith & Dua for the day - - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-16-2011, 05:47 PM

Hadith of the day

Narrated Abu Aiyub Al-Ansari: A man said, "O Allah's Apostle! Inform me of a deed which will make me enter Paradise." The people said, "What is the matter with him? What is the matter with him?" Allah's Apostle said, "He has something to ask (what he needs greatly)." The Prophet said (to him), (In order to enter Paradise) you should worship Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala) and join none in worship with Him: You should offer prayers perfectly, give obligatory charity (Zakat), and keep good relations with your Kith and kin." He then said, "Leave it!" (The sub-narrator said, "It seems that the Prophet was riding his she camel."

Narrated Sahl bin Sa'd: The Prophet "saaw" said, "I and the person who looks after an orphan and provides for him, will be in Paradise like this," putting his index and middle fingers together.

Sahih Bukhari

Last edited by !~*SOoLi; 06-16-2011 at 06:34 PM..