MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community - View Single Post - Assalam-o-Alaikum
View Single Post
(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Default Assalam-o-Alaikum - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-09-2010, 05:03 AM

Assalam-o-Alaikum Friends

My name is S. Akhter Feroz, I am Business Development Manager at CYBERICON a web designing / development and web solutions providing company.
One of my responsibilities is to have a closer look at the emerging trends of internet usage in Pakistan. Blogs and Forums have grown pretty well in last few years, We do not only share information, news, gossips, likes and dislikes, but also we get new ideas and inpirations from communities like Mera forum.

At this point I should congratulate the team behind MeraForum for keeping this forum so alive and interactive, because people in web business know how difficult it is to have a forum as alive and interactive as MeraForum is.

My reason to join this forum is to share what I learn from my experience or via sharing from others and to learn from you all.

Looking forward for your support

S. Akhter Feroz
Business Development
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CYBERICON.COM
Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links