MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community - View Single Post - suggestion and some questions that is related to"GupShup, Fun, and Posting Games,"
View Single Post
(#1)
Old
.: Rise Above Hate :.

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
New New suggestion and some questions that is related to"GupShup, Fun, and Posting Games," - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-07-2012, 04:24 AM

Salaam Alaikum all! hope you all are fine,

well mujhe is forum me yeh 3 chizey samajh mai nahi aye, i mean 3 sections hai

- GupShup
- Posting Games
- Fun

jaha mujhe kuch difference nahi laga un 3 sections mai same games khele jatey he, so my suggestion is ke agar 3 sections ko ek kardiya jai and uska name "Shugal Mela" ya fir kuch or that is related to fun kardiya jai to behtar nahi hoga? i mean kuch members yaha khelte he waha khelte he to sab log ek jaga hokar kheley to or maza bhi ayega or forum active bhi hoga,

my question is: i don't think it looks good or it actually deserves to be separate because those 3 sections have same threads same games as other sections have,

my suggestion is: if you merge those two sections with any of the one it will look more awful and easy to play, and everyone will know who's where playing etc... rather than going in one section playing while no one is there then going to other section and meeting few users there etc... looks messy to me

honestly i dont think ke 3 separate sections rakhna acha he ek to forum ki SEO kharab hogi or dusri cheez forum dirty lagega agar ek hi hojai sections to fir mazedar he, because i've been a staff member/administrator of a same forum as meraforum and i know how things works

Thank You!

Best Regards

- B.H aka Fahad

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links