MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community - View Single Post - The Legend !!
Thread: The Legend !!
View Single Post
(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
lu The Legend !! - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-11-2015, 03:49 PM

AssA|Am O A|AikuM EveryOne . . (:

Here I'm Share Some Secrets Of My Life About My Music Journey And A Little Tribute To My Inspiration Legend.,

"Little Tribute Of My Inspiration" !!

Mene Apna Music Tb Start Kiaa Thaa Jub I Was Just 8 Year , Or Mene Guitar Play Karna Start Kiaa Or After 1 Year Mene Proper Guitar Play Karna Seekh liyaa Or Pehlaa Play Mera Ek Song The "We Are The World" Jo "The Great Legend Mr Micheal Jackson" Ka Original Record Thaa ., Or Mene Unhin Se Inspire Ho Kr Apna Career Start Kiaa Or M.J KA First Song Jo MEne Suna Wo Tha , "Thriller" Album Ka Song "Billie Jean" And Mai kaafi inspire Hwa M.J ki Life Bohot Hi Saadi Or Koi Artist Waali Nahi Thi Wo Ghabrate The Crowd Se Or Ek Hi Word Hotaa Tha Un K Concert mai After Performance "I You All My Fan ,I'M Nothing Without All Of You" So Micheal JAckson In 2008 Unhone Islam Mai Shirkat kii Unhen Islam Qubool Karwane Wale Us Waqt K Pesh Imaam "Khane KAaba" K "Maulana Fazalullah" Sahab , Micheal JAckson Ne Apna Name Change Kar Key "Miqael JAckson" Rakhaa .,
Unhone On Media Is Liye Announce Nae Kiaa Q k Un k Dil Mai Ye Baat Thi k KAhin Un K Fans NAa Disheart Ho .,
And Last Performance Unki In 28th Jun 2009 Mai thi Jb Wo Apna Career Ka Last Concert Karne Ki Rehearsal Kr Rahe Thee ., 29th Of June 2009 In London He's Passed Away , M.J Ke World Records "The Most Selling Album Thriller" , "Most Successful Songs" , " 9 Grammy Awards" , "8 Oscar Awards" And "6 Genius World Records".,
Your Death M.j But Your Music Will Live Forever ., You Micky From Bottom Of My Heart , Miss You Alot :'(
M.J JEsa Koi Naa Ayaa Hai Naaa Ayegaaa . . .
You're Always Alive In Our Heart .,
May Allah Rest His Soul In Peace Ameen !!
You're A Great Inspiration Of Me . . . !!
Youuuuuuuuuuuu !!

Last Lines Of Micheal JAckson
:
" IF You Wanna Make The World A Better Place Take A Look At Yourself And Then Make A Change "

Here Some Great Moments Of His Life . . :'(

You Aloooooooooooot JAcksonnn , You're Always Lives In My Heart . . !! :'(

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SOmetimes The Only Part
Of MY Life I,m Sure About .,
Is The Part
I ShAre With Yew . . ♥

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links