MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community - View Single Post - Must read this
Thread: Must read this
View Single Post
(#4)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Default Re: Must read this - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-14-2012, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYAZ View Post
AS SALAAM O ALAIKUM,

Brother first tell me which guy you are referring at ? who misbehave with girls in the day time as you said. As I sometime come in day time too but haven't got chance to catch him.

Second Hayyan should be here to answer you as I wasn't in the room that time. So it would be better if he involves here and reply you.

Regarding user shifting to other chat site. That is happening since the the day I open the chat and it's happened with every chat. Jis chat per shift horahey hongei phir kuch din baad waha sei bhi kahi aur shift hojaeinge.
walaikum assalam!!!
At first with all respect i m grateful to you that you paid ur attention towards my thread and take interest to know about but brother its not about just shifting users to the other chat IT IS ABOUT RUINING YOUR CHAT IN THESE DAYS no matter you believe it or not but my observation wont be wornge infact i could be wronge by the recent activities of scum bags as some of chatters which i sense are same and changing their nick are reserve to put a stop of this chat. and my friend who has started coming in pakidil few days ago and usually logins at afternoon with the same ip (ofcourse he is my friend and living in the same state) whom was thought ME he comes by using a nick pepsi but he is not me and i have cleared to everyone
only he can tells you the rest what he did in the other chat room and what has happened after that to this chat as he had sense something is going wrong and he just mocked some jerks and told me n i tried to tell admins specially hayyan but he had no much time to listen me once he listened but looks lke he was in such a hurry eventually had enough time to paste poetry in the room and laughing with other girl's admin so i had stopped speaking abotu the matter all i was thinking its silly idea after all unless ayaz would like to listen me anyway the point is not justabout user switching but wat if your own chat room's so called old users are doing this ? who were told that u wont find meaning of ur appearance in here etc etc
started mocking pepsi which pepsi told me some of them probably think i m you or maybe some of from zool's site or why else a person would like to make fun out of me ? (he has point) i didnt screwed anyone yet as i kept coming in evening and no one was mocking me there are several reason which have been occured in ur room enough to make it look as same as zool's site and for this I BET unless u think what m i saying
i gave u brief in long words everything cant be spoken until u sit with me and person
THANKS AGAIN I APPRECIATE YOU

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]