MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community (http://www.MeraForum.Com/index.php)
-   Visa & Immigration (http://www.MeraForum.Com/forumdisplay.php?f=135)
-   -   With Low Gre Score and Low toefl will anyone get usa f1 visa ? (http://www.MeraForum.Com/showthread.php?t=68145)

new2usa 09-09-2011 03:02 AM

With Low Gre Score and Low toefl will anyone get usa f1 visa ?

Hello there,

i would like to know if someone has low gre and toefl score , will he be able to get usa f1 visa ? . I read on net that they get visa too so i want your help in this . thanks
waiting for replies.

WAQAS 09-14-2011 04:44 AM

Re: With Low Gre Score and Low toefl will anyone get usa f1 visa ?

Low GRE score and Low TOEFL score will not big impact on your interview. there must be many other reason to your rejection such as financial support, family ties.. because visa office will be more concerned about that particular issues

You have to have GRE and TOEFL score to get an admission so you can apply for F1 visa. Moreover, Low GRE and TOEFL will give you hard time to get an admission in US. Yet, there are many of them. First you need to get an admission in universities. there are many Universities in US they don't even ask GRE and TOEFL but these universities does not worth to study.

Once you get an Admission you will receive university admission offer letter which is also called I-20. you need to submit I-20 with your F-1 visa application so Embassy will know you have your admission in US school where you will complete your program.

GRE and TOEFL is required by the good university you want to study. as long as you have your I-20 admission paper. you are qualify to apply for F-1 student.

Remember GRE only required for Graduate Student ( Master)

GRE AND TOEFL will be very beneficial if you don't want to pay your tuition fee though. This is something I will be posting in future thread.

Hope I answered you question. if you have more question in regards of LOW GRE and TOEFL let us know.

Thank you

new2usa 09-14-2011 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WAQAS (Post 1207612)
Low GRE score and Low TOEFL score will not big impact on your interview. there must be many other reason to your rejection such as financial support, family ties.. because visa office will be more concerned about that particular issues

You have to have GRE and TOEFL score to get an admission so you can apply for F1 visa. Moreover, Low GRE and TOEFL will give you hard time to get an admission in US. Yet, there are many of them. First you need to get an admission in universities. there are many Universities in US they don't even ask GRE and TOEFL but these universities does not worth to study.

Once you get an Admission you will receive university admission offer letter which is also called I-20. you need to submit I-20 with your F-1 visa application so Embassy will know you have your admission in US school where you will complete your program.

GRE and TOEFL is required by the good university you want to study. as long as you have your I-20 admission paper. you are qualify to apply for F-1 student.

Remember GRE only required for Graduate Student ( Master)

GRE AND TOEFL will be very beneficial if you don't want to pay your tuition fee though. This is something I will be posting in future thread.

Hope I answered you question. if you have more question in regards of LOW GRE and TOEFL let us know.

Thank you

Thank you so much for the detail answer it helped me alot .

sehrish2134 11-24-2017 11:04 PM

Good Post