To Improve Your Computer Performance Speed - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » The World of Information » Discuss Your Pc Problems » To Improve Your Computer Performance Speed
Discuss Your Pc Problems !! Share your PC problem/ Virus Problems and Get Solution From Here !!

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old
Girl Heart Black!!! .. =D

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Exclamation To Improve Your Computer Performance Speed - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   02-14-2009, 02:00 AM

Tips to improve ur computer performance speed ..

Your computer running Windows isn’t running in the same speed that it used to run when you first used it. It’s slower, crappy, takes a while to start and tests your patience like anything. There are many reasons for this, let’s try fixing up a few things on your slow Windows PC:

Slow Start Up
There can be a variety of reasons to Windows loading slow during start up. Go to Run, type msconfig and hit enter. Under the ‘Start Up’ tab, uncheck the unwanted programs and press OK. Things should be a bit fine the next time Windows boots.

Another program worth mentioning here is StartUp Delayer which will help in setting after how much time programs should be loaded after Windows boots. For instance, you could set your instant messenger program to load 50 seconds after Windows starts up.

Slow Loading Start Menu
If the Start Menu items are loading slowly, you can open the Registry Editor by typing in the Run menu ‘regedit.exe’ and pressing Enter. Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop. Look for MenuShowDelay, and double click to edit the value. The lower the number specified, the faster the Start Menu will load.

Slow Right Click Context Menu
Probably the Windows Right Click menu on your computer is loading slow because too many programs added unwanted entries there. Just download this program called Mmm, install it and then modify your context menu to remove unwanted items to speed it up.

'Send To' Menu Slow Send To Menu
If the Send To menu loads slowly, you can type ’sendto’ in the Run Dialog, and remove unwanted items in the Explorer Window that appears. This should add some speed to it.

Slow loading My Computer Window
my-computer.jpg If the My Computer Window loads slowly, in the Explorer Window, go to Tools >> Folder Options >> View and uncheck ‘Automatically search for network folders and printers”

Slow Ending of Unresponsive Programs
If you’ve clicked on ‘End Task’ if any program is running unresponsive, you might have noticed that the program is not terminated immediately. You can alter this by going to Run >> regedit.exe >> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Contro l\ and change this value to 1000.

Disable Animations and Appearance Overhauls to maximize performance
If you’re a serious performance junkie, you probably won’t bother about eyecandy. Go to System Properties in the Control Panel. Click ‘Advanced’, then ‘Performance’ and click ‘Adjust for best performance’. This might boost your PC’s performance up a bit.

Additional Tips:

- Always keep your computer clean. Remove Junk and Unnecessary registry entries. Use CCleaner for this purpose, one excellent tool that just does what it says.

- Don’t keep installing software. Install a program only if it really serves you a purpose.

- Keep as less programs as possible running on the System Tray. This essentially means reducing the number of programs that start during Windows start up.

Chal Fiqr Noo Goli Maar Yaar Hain Din Jindri Day Chaar!
Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old
Banned

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   02-14-2009, 02:26 AM

nice informative thread

(#3)
Old
Banned

Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   02-14-2009, 02:42 AM

nyc sharing
thanks

(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   02-14-2009, 03:59 AM

thx fo likin mates

(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-18-2009, 01:29 PM

Nyx

(#6)
Old
Banned

Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-31-2009, 06:14 PM

nice

(#7)
Old
Banned

Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-31-2009, 06:14 PM

nyce

(#8)
Old
Banned

Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-31-2009, 06:20 PM

thx 4 sharing

(#9)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: To Improve Your Computer Performance Speed - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-22-2010, 12:38 PM

Thanks Shayan and ABC

(#10)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: To Improve Your Computer Performance Speed - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-27-2010, 04:39 PM

nice
thx for shairing

Post New Thread  Reply